Book a Property Valuation

About the property

This attractive 2,550 sq ft Victorian property was built in 1873 as the original village school house. Situated on an approximate 0.52 of an acre plot in a pleasant and private country position approximately 3 miles from Yarm High Street and 12 miles to Northallerton.

This attractive Victorian property was built in 1873 as the original village school house which served children from Low and High Worsall up until its closure in 1962. Since then it has been occupied as a private residence and has been remodelled and extended by both previous and current owners, with the last extension being undertaken in 2012. Located approximately 3 miles from Yarm High Street and 12 miles to Northallerton this delightful period residence now offers four well proportioned reception rooms and five double bedroom accommodation encompassed throughout 2,550 sq ft of living space. Situated on an approximate 0.52 of an acre plot in a pleasant and private country position adjacen... Read more