Elegant Grade II Listed property dating back to 1803. Refurbished by the present owners to offer a superb family home set in 0.5 acre.
Stainton House is the principal portion of this elegant former vicarage dating back to 1803 and is Grade II listed. Formerly the vicarage to the adjacent 12th century church of St Peter & St Paul it was sold in 1968 to British Steel as an executive guest house and conference centre until its sale to the current owners in 2001. The interior retains much of its elegant charm and character blended with modern living requirements and spacious rooms. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, sitting room with open fireplace and staircase to a galleried landing, drawing room with open fireplace, modern kitchen diner, study and utility. On the first floor the master bedroom has an en suit... Read more